Litigation Print PDF
The uncertainty of major litigation always has a profound effect on your business. The best way to help you manage these risks is to identify potential causes and provide sound advice on how to avoid them. When litigation is inevitable, PIB Law offers dedicated, tenacious and efficient advocacy.
Our litigators handle matters in virtually every substantive area of the law. From straightforward breach-of-contract claims to complex commercial class actions to white collar criminal defense, we have counseled clients and litigated disputes covering an extremely broad range of topics.
PIB Law's litigation team represents a wide array of Fortune 500 companies, businesses and organizations of all sizes, organizations, governmental agencies and individual clients in commercial and business litigation across the country in the full range of complex and cutting-edge issues faced by our clients today.
We handle trials and appeals in state and federal courts, as well as arbitration and mediation. We also act as business counselors, providing advice on the prevention of claims and avoidance of litigation. We provide critical guidance at all stages of a business dispute, enabling us to place our clients in the best possible position to obtain a favorable result.
PIB Law focuses on a team approach to resolve our clients' litigation issues. Our lawyers have the judgment, experience and resources to make candid assessments of our clients' circumstances and needs, to recommend the best course of action consistent with our clients' goals, and to maximize every opportunity for successful results. Clients receive aggressive advocacy and thoughtful counsel, as well as expertise on reducing risks before they occur.
While we are always prepared to go to trial when necessary, we recognize that our clients' primary goal is usually dispute resolution. We are dedicated to resolving our clients' business disputes in the most thoughtful, effective and efficient way possible.
Our philosophy is to staff each matter we handle with the minimum number of lawyers needed to achieve an effective, efficient and successful result while utilizing technology where possible to assist our clients. Our technology team uses the latest technology to assist our litigators and clients in managing and manipulating electronic data in a cost-effective manner, consistent with the rigorous requirements of state and federal procedural rules. Moreover, because of the firm’s substantial and broad-based transactional and regulatory practices, we are able to bring in other attorneys from our team on matters on an as-needed basis.
We offer specialized litigation and regulatory counsel in a wide variety of areas, including:
Areas of Concentration
- Advertising and Marketing
- Appellate Litigation
- Arbitration, Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Brand and Product Litigation
- Class Actions
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Consumer Financial Services
- Corporate Compliance and Internal Investigations
- Crisis Management
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Investment Management Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- Privacy and Cyber Security
- Real Estate
- Sweepstakes and Promotion Law
- Trade Secrets
- Trademark Prosecution, Litigation and Portfolio Management
- Unfair Competition
News & Insights
- Eastern District of New York Provides Guidance on Challenges to Tenant Hardship Declarations Under CEEFPA12.06.2021
- Melinda Colón Cox Selected by the Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey for the 2021 Professional Lawyer of the Year Award from the New Jersey Commission on Professionalism in the Law11.09.2021
- Client Alert: NCAA Issues Interim Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) Policy – All College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their NIL07.01.2021
- Client Alert: NCAA to Issue Interim Waivers to Allow Student Athletes to Profit From Their Name, Image and Likeness06.25.2021
- Client Alert: The NCAA Is Not “Above the Law” – What the Supreme Court’s Alston Ruling Finding Violations of Antitrust Laws Means for the Name, Image and Likeness Landscape06.23.2021
- Client Alert: New Jersey State Courts Enter Next Phase of In-Person Court Operations, Including Resumption of Commercial Landlord Tenant Trials06.08.2021