Bryant S. Delgadillo
- T: 714.361.9622
- F: 714.784.4190
Bryant is a Partner at PIB Law and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation matters. He also represents and counsels corporate clients in a wide variety of matters, including real estate litigation, unfair competition litigation and complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Bryant was Of Counsel at Wargo French, where he represented clients in a range of matters, including lender liability, financial services litigation, real estate litigation, unfair competition litigation and antitrust litigation. Prior to joining Wargo French, he was with the law firm of Kaye Scholer for fourteen years.
- Pennsylvania (inactive)
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Temple University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
The University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
- The Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania