Business Structures and Commercial Contracts Print PDF
PIB Law has experience structuring virtually every type of business contract in every industry.
Early decisions made at the beginning of a new joint venture, partnership or business expansion will be very important to your ultimate success. As your business matures, and you consider financing growth with debt or equity, our attorneys can help you address issues such as minimizing liability, tax planning, proper alignment of owner incentives, succession and exit strategies.
- Partnership and LLC agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Bylaws and code of regulations
M&A and Commercial Finance
Our attorneys are experienced in structuring, negotiating and closing transactions such as buying, selling, merging or reorganizing businesses, joint venture and fund formation, long-term supply and service arrangements and commercial financing. Understanding the legal issues involved in advance will give you an advantage in negotiating the business terms of your deal.
- Stock and asset purchases
- CMBS and Freddie Mac Financing
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
Employees and Contractors
Employment documents should be consistent, enforceable and tailored to your business. There are many considerations when on-boarding new employees or independent contractors. We’ll analyze your individual situation and create an appropriate “library” of documents to use with new hires.
- Offer letters & employment agreements
- Proprietary information agreements
- Severance agreements
Don’t go into you next deal with a form you found on the internet, or repurposed from a prior deal without giving thought to the unintended consequences of inappropriate or inapplicable language. Let us help create a document that will clearly accomplish your goals, and hold up if you ever need to enforce it. These are some of various agreements that we draft on a frequent basis.
- Software agreements
- Commercial leases
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Management agreements
- Professional services agreements
- Vendor agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Software license and development agreements/SaaS agreements
- Development agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Supply agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Master servicing agreements
- Consulting/Sales Representative/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Termination Agreements/Releases
- Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service
- Website Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies
- Customer Agreements
- Advertising Agreements