Corporate and M&A Print PDF
Our attorneys have extensive experience in formation and corporate governance issues, as well as drafting and negotiating the agreements central to every company’s needs, including those with its employees, vendors, customers, licensors, distributors, and other strategic partners.
Our attorneys have handled a wide range of negotiated and contested transactions for companies across numerous industries, including banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, and technology. Our transactional attorneys are supported by attorneys who concentrate on tax, regulation, labor and employment, real estate, and intellectual property.
PIB Law's mortgage banking team has extensive experience drafting and negotiating the panoply of agreements central to mortgage originators, including broker agreements, correspondent agreements, whole loan purchase agreements, repurchase agreements, reverse repurchase agreements, warehouse line of credit agreements, and servicing rights purchase and sale agreements. We also assist mortgage lenders to establish legally compliant joint ventures and other relationships with real estate brokers, title insurance companies, home builders and general insurance companies.
News & Insights
- The PIB Legal Blog, 10.10.2018
- The PIB Legal Blog, 09.28.2018
- SEC Launches New Search Tool to Identify Individuals with Enforcement Records While the CFPB Considers Ending Public Access to ComplaintsThe PIB Legal Blog, 05.07.2018
- Supreme Court Holds that the Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act Does Not Strip State Courts of Their Jurisdiction over Class Actions Raising Only 1933 Act ViolationsThe PIB Legal Blog, 04.02.2018
Areas Of Concentration
- Advertising and Marketing
- Commercial Contracts
- Consumer Financial Services
- Corporate Compliance and Internal Investigations
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Crisis Management
- Franchise Law
- Investment Management Litigation
- Licensing Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Sweepstakes and Promotion Law