Diane is a Partner with PIB Law and focuses her practice on the representation of clients in connection with commercial, business and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Diane was an Associate at Axinn, Veltrop and Harkrider LLP, where her practice focused on the representation of clients in commercial litigation and patent litigation in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Prior to that, Diane was an Associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, where her practice focused on the representation of clients in patent, trademark and trade secret litigation and intellectual property due diligence and agreements.
Community & Professional
American Bar Association
New York Intellectual Property Law Association
Honors & Recognitions
- inMotion Commitment to Justice Award – 2008 (pro bono divorces for domestic violence victims)
- Financial Management Trustee, NJ Tech Alumni Association
- Authorized Generics and Pay-for-Delay: Where Patent Law and Antitrust Law Meet." American Chemical Society National Meeting (Boston, MA, Aug. 23, 2010).
- “Developing a Due Diligence Checklist that Combines the Business Objectives of a Deal with a Comprehensive IP Assessment.” Medical Device Licensing, Co-Development, and Collaborative Agreements Conference. American Conference Institute (Chicago, IL, Nov. 14, 2012).
- The Sedona Conference® Working Group 10 on Best Practices in Patent Litigation Post-AIA (Washington, DC, Sept. 2013; San Francisco Apr. 2014).
- “Strategies to Address NPEs Targeting the Medical Device Industry,” Corporate Counsel (Feb. 4, 2014).
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
Temple University Beasley School of Law, Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy
Rutgers University, J.D.
Rutgers University, M.B.A., magna cum laude
New Jersey Institute of Technology, B.S., summa cum laude