Experienced Litigation Attorney (New York Metro)
PIB Law is seeking to hire highly motivated and experienced civil litigation attorneys for our New York location. The positions involve representing clients in a variety of civil matters, primarily, in our Northeast metropolitan area Consumer Financial Services and Commercial Litigation practice areas.
We offer a rewarding work environment, fully remote, that supports professional growth and opportunities to work with world class clients on civil litigation and regulatory investigation matters. PIB Law is committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about our firm by visiting our website at www.piblaw.com.
- Drafts legal pleadings, notices, and memoranda
- Independently work a litigation case load, depending upon complexity and activity
- Takes ownership of every case assigned; understand the details intimately; manage deliverables to deadlines; communicate with partners; and, take initiative at every opportunity
- Appears in court, and attends mediations and settlement negotiations
- Works remote effectively and travel to a PIB office, courthouse, or other location as required
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities involving the licensed practice of law, firm administration and operations, mentoring and training, and generally contributes to a healthy collaborative, welcoming and inclusive environment
- Licensed and in good standing in New York and Connecticut. “Massachusetts license a plus”
- Five or more years of civil litigation experience. Excellent drafting skills (firsthand examples required at the interview). Proven oral advocacy and courtroom experience.
- This position is remote.
- Competitive salary depending on experience with a full suite of benefits.