Robert is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation matters.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Robert was a Partner with Siragusa Law Firm LLC, where he represented clients in commercial litigation, family law, medical malpractice and residential real estate transactions. Robert has extensive experience representing clients in financial services litigation, including foreclosure, creditor’s rights, title claims, and appellate representation. Robert is also experienced in insurance defense, personal injury, medical practice, lawyer professional liability claims and family law matters.
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Boston College, J.D.
- Executive Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest
- Best Brief Award, Wallace F. Grimes Moot Court Competition
Boston College, M.B.A.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design, B.F.A.