Robert is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation matters.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Robert was a Partner with Siragusa Law Firm LLC, where he represented clients in commercial litigation, family law, medical malpractice and residential real estate transactions. Robert has extensive experience representing clients in financial services litigation, including foreclosure, creditor’s rights, title claims, and appellate representation. Robert is also experienced in insurance defense, personal injury, medical practice, lawyer professional liability claims and family law matters.
- New Jersey’s Appellate Division Rejects Foreclosure Defendant’s Argument that a Reinstatement Quote Is an Enforceable and Binding Settlement AgreementThe PIB Legal Blog, 04.04.2019
- Third Circuit Holds that the Statute of Limitations for FDCPA Suits is Not Tolled by the Discovery RuleThe PIB Legal Blog, 05.22.2018
- Supreme Court Holds that the Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act Does Not Strip State Courts of Their Jurisdiction over Class Actions Raising Only 1933 Act ViolationsThe PIB Legal Blog, 04.02.2018
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Boston College, J.D.
- Executive Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest
- Best Brief Award, Wallace F. Grimes Moot Court Competition
Boston College, M.B.A.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design, B.F.A.