Nathania is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Nathania served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Estela M. De La Cruz, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division, where she conducted legal research, analyzed motions, pleadings, pre-trial submissions and trial evidence. Previously, she was a Clinical Law Student at Rutgers Law Community and Transactional Clinic.
Community & Professional
Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
Hudson County Bar Association
- PIB Law Congratulates the Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey on its 40th Annual Scholarship Gala & Awards Dinner and Recognizes the Leadership Roles of Melinda Colon Cox, Perla Medina and Nathania Reyes07.22.2021
- PIB Law Obtains Favorable Ruling from New York’s Appellate Division, Second Department Affirming Denial of Motion to Vacate Judgment of Foreclosure and Sale Pursuant to CPLR 5015(a)(3)07.19.2021
- New Jersey
- New York
Rutgers School of Law, Newark, J.D.
- Moot Court Board, President
- Association of Latin American Law Students, President
- National Mock Trial Team, President
- Minority Student Program, Historian
Drew University, B.A./B.S.
- The Honorable Estela M. De La Cruz, J.S.C., Civil Division- Superior Court of New Jersey