Mitch is a Partner with PIB Law, and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation, regulatory and transactional matters.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Mitch served as a Litigation Associate at McCarter & English, LLP, where he was active in all aspects of litigation practice and focused on representing Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 consumer and industrial product manufacturers, healthcare organizations and medical device companies.
Honors & Recognitions
- New Jersey Rising Star, 2010
- Webinar Presenter, UCC Foreclosure Sales & Borrower Default Remedy Options, Mortgage Bankers Association, February 2019
Navigating Litigation and Risk, For the Defense, July 2007
Managing Litigation Risk Through Improved Clinical Trials, Amlaw.com, October 2006
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
Boston University School of Medical and Dental Health Sciences, M.A.
Binghamton University, B.A.