Larry is a Partner with PIB Law and focuses his practice on commercial litigation, appellate litigation, and consumer finance litigation.
Prior to joining the firm he was a partner at Sandelands Eyet LLP where he managed a team handling a high volume of litigated matters and appeals in New York and New Jersey. Larry has a strong history of representing mortgage servicers, banks and other financial intuitions in commercial, consumer, real estate and title disputes. He was also a law clerk for the Honorable Peter A. Buchsbaum in the Superior Court of New Jersey and served as a certified mediator.
Larry received his Juris Doctor and his Master of Arts in International Affairs from American University, Washington College of Law. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Government with a concentration in International Relations and Latin American Studies from Cornell University.
Community & Professional
Halpern-Furman American Inn of Court - Barrister
American Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
Middlesex County Bar Association
District of Columbia Bar
Somerset County Business Partnership
Honors & Recognitions
NJ Rising Star in Business Litigation - Super Lawyers 2018
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U. S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U. S. District Court for the District of Southern New York
- U. S. District Court for the District of Eastern New York
- U. S. District Court for the District of Northern New York
- U. S. District Court for the District Western New York
- U. S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits
American University, Washington College of Law, J.D.
American University, School of International Affairs, MA
Cornell University, BA
- Honorable Peter A. Buchsbaum, J.S.C. - Superior Court of New Jersey