Kathleen is a Partner with PIB Law and focuses her practice on complex litigation and general business counseling.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Kathleen was a partner at Sandelands Eyet LLP, where she represented small businesses in a variety of matters; consumer financial services companies in foreclosure actions and the defense of consumer fraud claims under state and federal laws and regulations; and motor vehicle inventory finance companies in litigation and arbitration matters. Additionally, Kathleen has represented both small businesses and large corporations in the fields of real estate, construction, retail and professional services.
Prior to going into the practice of law, Kathleen served as a law clerk to the Honorable Edward W. Beglin, Jr., Assignment Judge of the Superior Court, in Union County, New Jersey. Kathleen received her Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law, Newark and her Bachelor of Arts, from Rutgers College, New Brunswick.
Community & Professional
New Jersey State Bar Association, Banking Law Section
New York State Bar Association
Rhode Island State Bar Association
Hunterdon County Bar Association
Member, District XIII Attorney Ethics Committee
Volunteer Attorney, Partners for Women and Justice/Rachel Coalition
Volunteer Attorney, Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- U. S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Western New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Eastern New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U. S. District Court for the District of Southern New York
Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
Rutgers College, B.A.
- Honorable Edward W. Beglin, Jr., Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union County