Jonathan is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses his practice on financial services litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Jonathan was a Senior Associate at Hladik, Onorato & Federman, LLP, where he oversaw the firm’s default servicing litigation practice. Previously, he was a Senior Associate at Phelan Hallinan Diamond & Jones LLP practicing in the areas of financial services litigation and general litigation.
- PIB Law Obtains Favorable Ruling from Pennsylvania Superior Court Affirming Summary Judgment Motion in Mortgage Foreclosure ActionThe PIB Legal Blog, 05.20.2019
- PIB Law’s Summary Judgment Motion Affirmed by New Jersey Appellate Department Finding Plaintiff Demonstrated Standing to Bring Foreclosure ActionThe PIB Legal Blog, 01.31.2019
Professional Athletes Playing Video Games - The Next Prohibited "Other Activity?" Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal, Volume XV, Issue 1
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Western District of Pennsylvania
Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
University of Pittsburgh, Honors Program, B.A., magna cum laude