Patent Litigation Print PDF
PIB Law’s Patent Group is made up of skilled patent experts that collaborate with clients on the identification, prosecution, and enforcement of their intellectual property – specifically, their domestic and international patents. We counsel clients on patent litigation strategies, including potential risks and costs.
PIB Law’s Patent Group provides intellectual property litigation expertise in complex areas of patent law, as well as for complex technologies.
PIB Law’s attorneys represent clients in all aspects of patent litigation, including:
- Patent infringement in federal court districts nationwide;
- Patent reexamination proceedings, including filing petitions with the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (“PTAB”) for Inter-Partes Review (“IPR”), Post Grant Review (“PGR”), or Covered Business Method (“CBM”), and participating in those PTAB proceedings;
- Litigation support to provide technical expertise to client litigation teams;
- Conducting investigations into third party patent infringement on behalf of clients, and providing invaluable assistance and guidance with policing and protecting clients’ intellectual property; and
- Defensive strategies against non-practicing entities (“NPEs”).
PIB Law also acts as business counselors, providing intellectual property advice and counsel on the prevention of third party infringement claims and the avoidance of litigation. We provide critical counsel at all stages of an intellectual property dispute, allowing us to place our clients in the best position possible to obtain a favorable result.
News & Insights
- The Supreme Court Upholds the Constitutionality of Patent Challenges at the Patent & Trademark Office Under the American Invents ActThe PIB Legal Blog, 05.04.2018
- The PIB Legal Blog, 05.04.2018