Wayne is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses his practice on consumer financial services litigation and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Wayne was a Litigation Associate at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, where he represented financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation including claims of wrongful foreclosure, mortgage fraud, violation of state and federal statutes and local ordinances. Previously he was a Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Litigation Associate at Harmon Law Offices, PC, where he represented lenders, servicers, and investors in default related matters.
- New York
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Rhode Island
- District of Massachusetts
- District of Rhode Island
- District of New Hampshire
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
Boston University School of Law, J.D.
Utica College of Syracuse University, B.S., summa cum laude