Steve is an Associate with PIB Law.
He focuses his practice on insurance defense matters related to premises liability, catastrophic injury, and products liability. Steve also has background experience in financial practices litigation, foreclosure, construction defect, bankruptcy, complex civil litigation and a variety of business and real estate dispute matters.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Steve was an attorney with Hollins Law handling insurance defense and premises liability litigation. Prior to that, he was an associate with Houser & Allison APC where he represented institutional lenders and loan servicers with regard to real estate and financial practices cases. Through aggressive but thoughtful championing on his clients’ behalf, Steve has earned the respect and trust of both his peers and those he represents in the courtroom.
• Prevailed at two contested bench trials in contested real estate and foreclosure challenge cases.
• Obtained defense verdicts on two auto collision cases on retrial after prior adverse judgment.
• Succeeded in obtaining dismissal of several cases by obtaining terminating sanctions through discovery.
• Obtained dismissal of clients in multiple matters through Motions for Summary Judgment.
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Chapman University School of Law, J.D.
- International law Students Association, Member
- Land Resources Society, Member
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Marshal
University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.