Stephen is Partner with PIB Law, and his practice focuses on obtaining enforceable patents in the mechanical, electrical and computer arts. Stephen also services both U.S. and international clients in connection with preparing infringement and validity opinions, client counseling, and patent litigations.
Prior to joining the Firm, Stephen was an Associate with Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, where he represented clients in all of the areas described above. Previously, Stephen was an Associate at Cesari and McKenna, LLP where his practice included patent drafting, prosecution, and patent litigation research and opinions.
Community & Professional
SuperLawyer's Rising Star - 2015-2018
- Advertising and Marketing
- Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Licensing Agreements
- Patent Prosecution, Litigation and Portfolio Management
- Post Grant Proceedings
- Privacy and Cyber Security
- Trade Secrets
- Trademark Prosecution, Litigation and Portfolio Management
- Unfair Competition
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D.
Clarkson University, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering