Scott is a Partner with PIB Law.
Scott focuses his litigation practice on all areas of liability defense, including catastrophic injury, premises liability, product defect, property damage, construction defect, and also business and contract disputes. He has successfully tried and handled cases involving a range of claims including personal injury, contractual disputes, and fraud claims. He handles complex and difficult matters and clients often substitute him into cases to both prepare them for trial or to achieve a positive settlement in a particularly challenging litigation.
Scott also acts as outside general counsel assisting clients with contract construction and negotiation, business disputes, entertainment law, intellectual property and employment matters. He represents both international entities and small clients in diverse fields that include hospitality and entertainment, gaming, remediation, and construction.
Scott has been a featured guest speaker at Redlands University, the Insurance Professionals of Orange County, and at conventions and meetings for various private entities.
- Prevailed as lead trial attorney in a contract dispute jury trial through verdict and in multiple bench trials as lead trial counsel.
- Achieved a successful trial result as defense counsel in a personal injury lawsuit against one of the most successful trial lawyers in California.
- Obtained dismissal of clients in multiple matters through Motions for Summary Judgment, including catastrophic paraplegic injury and traumatic brain injury lawsuits.
- Succeeded in dismissal of a client through a terminating sanctions motion.
Community & Professional
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Orange County Bar Association
- Central District of California
Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- Honors Trial Advocate with Highest Distinction
Gettysburg College, B.A.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Dean's List
- Dean's Commendation