Olga is an Associate with PIB Law, and focuses her practice on the representation of financial services and banking institutions in connection with financial services, consumer lending and commercial contract disputes, as well as regulatory, compliance, and transactional matters. She also represents businesses in a variety of commercial and business litigation disputes
Olga has extensive experience appearing before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") and serves as a FINRA arbitrator.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Olga was an Associate at Rubin, Fortunato & Harbison P.C., where her practice focused on the representation of clients in the financial services industry in cases involving contract enforcement, trade secret protection, employment and general business disputes. Previously, Olga was an Associate at McCarter & English, LLP, where her practice focused on insurance coverage, business litigation, criminal and product liability matters. Before that, Olga served as a Summer Clerk for the Honorable John T. J. Kelly, Jr. in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and a Summer Intern for the Honorable F. Dana Winslow in the Supreme Court of New York.
- Obtained Summary Judgment in favor of client in a contested foreclosure involving issue of first impression pertaining to electronic promissory notes before the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division.
- Negotiated highly favorable settlement on behalf of client in a property preservation liability matter involving seven-figure request for damages.
- Obtained order granting preliminary injunction in client’s favor in matter involving alleged misappropriation of highly confidential trade secret information and breach of contract.
Community & Professional
Arbitrator for Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
Arbitrator, Court of Common Pleas, Chester County, PA
Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Women in the Law Committee
- Business, Banking and Corporate Counsel Committee
Wills for Heroes Program, Volunteer
District of New Jersey ReNew Court, Volunteer
Comments to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Connection with its Review of Arbitration for Consumer Financial Products or Services, October 2011, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution, contributing author
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Florida (inactive)
- District of New Jersey
- Middle District of Florida
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D.
Harvard University, B.A., cum laude