Nathania is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Nathania served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Estela M. De La Cruz, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division, where she conducted legal research, analyzed motions, pleadings, pre-trial submissions and trial evidence. Previously, she was a Clinical Law Student at Rutgers Law Community and Transactional Clinic.
Community & Professional
Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
Hudson County Bar Association
- New Jersey
Rutgers School of Law, Newark, J.D.
- Moot Court Board, President
- Association of Latin American Law Students, President
- National Mock Trial Team, President
- Minority Student Program, Historian
Drew University, B.A./B.S.
- The Honorable Estela M. De La Cruz, J.S.C., Civil Division- Superior Court of New Jersey