Kari is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses her practice on commercial litigation and general liability matters. Kari has been a defense litigator for over 20 years in a wide variety of practice areas including premises liability, wrongful death and injury, employment, construction, real estate, civil rights, discrimination, and constitutional law.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Kari was associated with Kutak Rock, LLP where she focused her practice on takings claims including alleged injury to real property, inability to develop property, premises liability, wrongful death and injury cases.
- Received defense verdicts in wrongful death and nuisance cases as second chair and obtained cost and fee judgments against claimants,
- Obtained summary judgment for defendants in civil rights case brought by over 100 plaintiffs in case not deemed class action.
- Obtained favorable Plaintiff settlements in employment discrimination cases including age, gender and race.
Community & Professional
Orange County Bar Association
American Bar Association, Litigation Section
California State Bar, Litigation Section
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Nothern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
Southwestern University School of Law, SCALE Program, J.D.
University of California, Irvine, B.A.