Jenny is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses her practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services litigation and complex commercial litigation. Jenny’s practice encompasses all aspects of litigation and she has successfully represented financial institutions and private companies in both State and Federal Courts. She has also represented clients in appellate matters, in both California appellate courts and the 9th Circuit.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Jenny served as an Associate at AlvaradoSmith, where her practice focused on the representation of financial institutions. Jenny has also represented corporate clients in commercial and business litigation matters, real estate related disputes, and construction disputes.
Community & Professional
Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Certificate of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Enforceability of Arbitration Agreements in which Employees Agree to Arbitrate Individual Claims Against an EmployerThe PIB Legal Blog, 06.15.2018
- The PIB Legal Blog, 06.14.2018
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Journal
University of Southern California, B.S., Business Administration, cum laude