Fred is a Partner with PIB Law and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with commercial and business litigation, regulatory and transactional matters.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Fred served as an Associate at Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, where his practice focused on the representation of clients in a wide variety of creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and real estate litigation matters.
Honors & Recognitions
- 2014-2018 Pennsylvania “Rising Star” by the publishers of Super Lawyers magazine
- Webinar Presenter, UCC Foreclosure Sales & Borrower Default Remedy Options, Mortgage Bankers Association, February 2019
- District of New Jersey Grants PIB Law’s Motion to Dismiss Putative Class Action Complaint Against M&T BankThe PIB Legal Blog, 09.18.2018
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- District of Delaware
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., cum laude
- Judicial intern for the Honorable James Murray Lynn, Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County