Chuck is a Partner with PIB Law and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation matters.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Chuck was Vice President and Assistant General Counsel at JPMorgan Chase, where he managed a team of in-house counsel handling financial services litigation throughout the United States. Previously, he was a Partner at Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A., where he focused his practice on commercial litigation, including insurance coverage, environmental, products liability, professional liability, construction and financial services litigation.
Community & Professional
- Registered Professional Liability Underwriter, 1999
- Associate in Risk Management, 2000
- Associate in Regulation and Compliance (Award for Academic Excellence for attaining one of the top four grade averages in national examinations), 2001
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter, 2002
- Associate in Surplus Lines Insurance, 2005
- Construction Rick and Insurance Specialist, 2008
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (elective membership)
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Insurance Coverage for Construction Projects," Construction Law Alert, July 2007
- "Your Rights as a Policyholder Could Be Going Up In Smoke," Insurance Law Alert, November 2006
- "Cost-Effective Litigation Management," The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, March 2005
- "That Feeling of Rejection: What to Do When the Insurance Company Rejects Your Demand for Appraisal," January 2003
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of New Jersey
Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D.
Princeton University, B.A.