Boris is an Associate with Parker Ibrahim & Berg LLC, and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions. He has extensive experience with financial services litigation and regulatory and bankruptcy matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Boris was associated with Bressler, Amery & Ross, where hewas responsible for handling a broad-based litigation practice with extensive deposition and trial experience ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individuals and small businesses. He was previously associated with McLaughlin & Nardi.
Honors & Recognitions
New Jersey Rising Star, 2014-2017
- Free Houses? Recent Trends in Foreclosure Litigation, Bloomberg BNA, Vol. 29, No. 2 (2017)
- Independent Contractor Whistleblowers, ABA, Section of Litigation (2014)
- Recovering Lost Profits in New Jersey, New Jersey Bar Association, Business Law Section, Vol. 37, No. 3 (2014)
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- Editor, Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law
Rutgers University, B.S.