Anthony W. Vaughn, Jr. is a Partner with PIB Law, and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in the mortgage banking industry. He also represents architects and engineers providing litigation and general counsel. Anthony has extensive experience with complex commercial litigation, specifically real estate, construction and professional liability matters. Additionally, Anthony's experience includes handling transactional matters for commercial clients and individuals.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Anthony was an Associate with Gogick, Byrne & O'Neill, LLP where his practice focused on the representation of design professionals in relation to professional liability and construction matters. His responsibilities included handling complex claims from intake to trial, including all facets of discovery, appellate practice and client management. Prior to joining Gogick, Byrne & O'Neill, LLP, Anthony was an Associate at Borchert, Genovesi, LaSpina & Landicino, P.C. where he managed a wide variety of real estate matters, including disputes relating to real estate sales, purchases, consumer lending, adverse possession, fraud and property damage.
Anthony’s representative matters include:
- Ragucci v. Professional Constr. Servs., 803 N.Y.S.2d 139 (2d Dep’t. 2005)
- Children’s Corner Learning Ctr. v. A. Miranda Contr. Corp., 879 N.Y.S.2d 418 (1st Dep’t. 2009)
- Citibank, N.A. v. Sang Chol Lee, No. 18250/09, 2014 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 65 (Sup. Ct. Kings Jan. 13, 2014)
Community & Professional
Brooklyn Bar Association
Kings County Inns of Court
Youth Sports Coach
- New York State Court Finds Bank Has Standing to Foreclose Against Defendant Borrower on Multiple Grounds Despite Alleged "Newly Discovered Evidence"The PIB Legal Blog, 06.13.2018
- The PIB Legal Blog, 05.10.2018
- The PIB Legal Blog, 02.15.2018
- The PIB Legal Blog, 05.28.2015
- The PIB Legal Blog, 05.26.2015
- New Jersey
- New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of New York
University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D.
Morehouse College, B.A.