Anita is a Partner with PIB Law and focuses her practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services related litigation matters, including title defects, contested foreclosures, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, collections/workouts, general lender liability, and appeals.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Anita was a member at Eckert Seamans, where she focused on commercial, business and real estate litigation and transactions for various banking and financial institutions. Anita represented clients involving breach of contracts and guarantees, commercial and residential foreclosure actions, class actions, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, collections/workouts, title defects, confessions of judgments, lender liability, execution practice, and appellate matters.
- Obtained a million dollar verdict following a bench trial on a breach of contract matter.
- Obtained a dismissal of a class action against a financial institution for alleged violations of the FDCPA and the FCRPA.
Community & Professional
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association
Honors & Recognitions
Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star 2008; 2011-2013
- New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Temple University School of Law, J.D.
University of Nebraska, B.A.